Sludge Holding Tanks
Hardy Services have a vast knowledge and experience in installing sludge holding tanks. They come in a range of materials and specifications to meet different locations, applications and technical demands.
Our dedicated waste water and sewage management team are fully qualified experts when it comes to the design, manufacture and installation of specialist sludge holding tanks for domestic, commercial and agricultural purposes and they can offer invaluable advice on the most practical solutions for any given set of circumstances.
In addition to providing bespoke sludge holding tanks and waste water storage solutions for a diverse cross-section of clients covering several different industries, Hardy Services are also equipped to offer maintenance and aftercare for new and existing systems through our highly skilled team of qualified engineers.
Steel fabricated sludge holding tanks
Steel fabricated tanks – large welded steel tanks with DWI approved coatings – are perfect for use in a wide range of building, civil engineering, waste water, sewage and bio gas projects.
They come complete with steel ancillary and access equipment as required, including:
- Pipework – stainless and GMS pipework for any application
- Access stairways – internal or external, to any specification
- Access ladders – stainless steel or GMS to suit any application
- Walkways and bridges – for PFTs, scrapers, mixers or any other equipment
- Handrails – bespoke solutions for tanks, chambers and walkways
- Flooring – various solutions for flooring over chambers, tanks and bridges
- Mezzanine floors – any loading conditions can be accommodated
Glass-fused-to-steel sludge holding tanks
There are many benefits of using glass-fused-to-steel tank technology, including:
- High levels of corrosion resistance through using a wide variety of coatings
- Documented and proven design life to internationally recognised standards
- Low maintenance – no need for re-coating or painting
- Quick installation times with specially trained teams and lifting equipment
- Easy to relocate or extend as your storage requirements change
- Available with DWI approved coatings for drinking water applications
- Full compliance with ISO 28765:2008 – the new industry quality standard
Concrete sludge holding tanks
Concrete tanks offer a fast, proven and efficient alternative to traditional design and construction techniques – whilst maintaining all of the reliability, strength and design life requirements you would expect from a concrete structure.
Our technical knowledge in the water and waste water sector is extensive. If you require any M.E.I.C.A or Minor Civil Engineering packages, please give us a call.